How do I cancel a Paypal Subscription
Last updated by Mike A on November 02, 2016 02:27
PayPal - New Interface
Cancelling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription. A subscription can be cancelled up until three business days before the next scheduled payment.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the Settings (gear icon) next to the Log out button at top right.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click on Manage pre-approved payments link.
- Click on VPNSecure Pty Ltd under the Merchant Column.
- Click on the Cancel link next to the Status and select Yes to confirm the cancellation of vpnsecure subscription.
PayPal - Old Interface
If you would like to cancel this Subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the 'Profile' subtab of the 'My Account' tab.
Chose "My money" or "Account info" on the left hand menu, then click update next to "My pre-approved payments".
Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your Subscription. Cancelling your Subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this Subscription.
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today