OpenVPN Setup Pre 4.x Android
Last updated by Shayne M on May 21, 2013 23:03
Android rooted device only (Pre 4.x). Tested on 2.1 HTC Hero
OpenVPN settings application is now available from the market place.
- Install OpenVPN Installer from market.
- Install OpenVPN Settings from market.
- Download and unzip your keyfiles (Sent to you by email)
- Connect your Android device to USB and copy keyfiles to your device.
- Open CMD and type: adb push \home\user\path to unzipped files\ /sdcard/openvpn/
- Launch OpenVPN Settings and it should read automatically your username.ovpn file.
- Check the username.ovpn file and connect to VPNSecure.me
You will now be connected to the VPNSecure.me network
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today