Linux No-GUI Ubuntu OpenVPN Shell only setup
Last updated by Shayne M on May 21, 2013 23:15
Open a terminal window and follow the instructions below.
- Create VPNSecure directory, type "mkdir vpnsecure"
- Download and unzip your keyfiles (sent to you by email) "unzip vpnsecure.zip vpnsecure"
- Type "sudo apt-get install openvpn"
- Type "sudo cp vpnsecure/* /etc/openvpn"
- Type "cd /etc/openvpn"
- Type "sudo openvpn --config username.ovpn" replace username with your username.
- Enter the password you signed up with when prompted.
You will now be connected to the VPNSecure.me network.
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today