Internet Explorer Proxy Setup Guide
Last updated by Shayne M on May 25, 2013 18:42
VPNSecure.me Internet Explorer Proxy Setup
VPNSecure.me provides a free anonymous Proxy with all accounts. Setup with IE is simple!
- Select Tools (top rights) -> Internet Options.
- Select Connections -> Lan Settings (Figure 1.1)
- Select Use a proxy server for your LAN(Figure 1.3)
- Enter proxyus2.vpnsecure.me (More servers available from Members area) into HTTP Proxy
- Enter 8080 into Port
- Optional: Select "Advanced".
- Optional: Enter is domains such as mail.google.com to the "Exceptions" seperated by simicolons.
- Select OK (Three times).
- Close and reopen your web browser.
- Enter your username and password.
You will now be connected to the VPNSecure.me network
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today