Firefox Proxy Setup Guide
Last updated by Shayne M on May 25, 2013 18:41
Firefox Proxy Setup
VPNSecure.me provides a free anonymous Proxy with all accounts. Setup with Firefox is simple!
- Select Edit -> Preferences (Figure 1.1).
- Select Advanced -> Network -> Settings (Figure 1.2)
- Select Manual Proxy Configuration (Figure 1.3)
- Enter proxy-au1.vpnsecure.me (More servers available from Members area) into HTTP Proxy
- Enter 8080 into Port
- Optional: Select "Use this proxy for all protocols".
- Optional: Enter is domains such as mail.google.com,gmail.com sperated by a common to exclude from the proxy.
- Select OK.
- Close and reopen your web browser.
- Enter your username and password.
You will now be connected to the VPNSecure.me network
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today