How to set up PPTP MS Surface
Last updated by Sam K on June 01, 2020 22:27
How to set up a PPTP connection on Microsoft Surface
Step 1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap "Settings."
(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click "Settings.")
Step 2. Tap or click "Change PC settings," then tap or click "Network," and then tap or click "Connections."
Step 3. Under VPN, tap or click Add a VPN connection
Step 4. Add the following for:
- VPN Provider: Choose "Microsoft" as your VPN Provider in the drop-down menu (this selects the PPTP protocol to be used)
- Connection name VPNSecure
- Server name or address: Choose a VPN server IP address from the Client Area.
- Type of sign-in info: Choose "Username and Password."
- Username: Input your ibVPN email address (username).
- Password: Input your VPN password.
- When you're done, click"Save."
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today