Windows: Share your OpenVPN connection
Last updated by Shayne M on July 23, 2021 12:10
There are many situations where it would be helpful to share your VPN connection with other devices on your network - for example to give access to devices that have no VPN capability of their own.
To share your connection:
- Connect to your desired VPN server with our application.
- Select "Change adapter settings" on the left hand side
- Find the adapter labelled "Tap-Win32 Adapter", right click it and select properties
- Tick "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection"
- Select your regular network connection from the drop down menu and hit ok.
- Back on the "Network Connections" window, right click your regular network adapter and click status, then details
- Note the IP address given on this screen, next to "IPv4 Address"
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today