Vuze - Force to use VPN interface
Last updated by Shayne M on May 22, 2013 08:54
Vuze has a strange habit of bypassing the VPN connection in some situations, exposing your regular internet IP to torrent trackers.
You can force it to only connect via the VPN's TUN interface with the following directions:
- Make sure Vuze User Proficiency is set to "Advanced".
- Under "connections", select "Advanced Network Settings".
- Under "Bind to local interface" enter the interface name of the VPN connection, listed below the entry box. i.e. Tun0
- Select the checkbox for "enforce IP bindings even when interface is not available."
- Select transport encryption. The only checkbox that should be selected is "Require transport encryption".
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today