Mac OSx SSH Setup with VPN.S SSH Application
Last updated by Shayne M on May 22, 2013 10:31
We have made it very easy for Mac OSX users to use the SSH Proxy system, by automating the connection within our own Application.
1. Download the Mac OSX SSH Application here
2. Double click on the App Bundle
3. Username: is your VPNSecure members username.
4. Password: is your VPNSecure members password.
5. Select your destination server from the Server List.
4. Press Connect.
After a short period of time, the Application will show the service is now connected. We will autoconfigure Mac OSX network settings, you can check your connection by going to www.vpnsecure.me/ip
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today