Opera Proxy Setup Guide
Last updated by Shayne M on May 25, 2013 19:08
VPNSecure.me Opera Proxy Setup
VPNSecure.me provides a free anonymous Proxy with all accounts. Setup with Opera is simple!
- Select Opera Icon (top left) -> Settings -> Preferences (Figure 1.1).
- Select Advanced -> Network -> Proxy Servers..(Figure 1.2)
- Enter proxyus2.vpnsecure.me (More servers available from Members area) into HTTP Proxy
- Enter 8080 into Port
- Optional: Enter is domains such as mail.google.com to Do not use proxy on the address below.
- Select OK (Twice).
- Close and reopen your web browser.
- Enter your username and password.
You will now be connected to the VPNSecure.me network
VPNSecure Provides Secure VPN servers in over 45+ Countries
If you are a looking for a versatile easy to use VPN service, checkout Today